Saturday, November 20, 2010

WHO AM I?

It's amazing how words come spontaneously to us when we are asked to describe others. Starting from their name to every minute details; as if we are the ones who carved them out . I won't go into much elaboration as 'how to describe others' nor would I go into my classification details in the animal kingdom (trust me.. you feel like pulling your hair remembering all those chewing names). Right now I'm delving to describe myself. Okay, so let's start with the most basic information, my name. My name and a few general related information is already there on my profile. After all you must know whose blogs are you reading.
 

So I'm moving ahead. Speaking about my nature I can only say that it's a dish made out of some of the most common yet special ingredients of simplicity, complexity, humor, emotions and honesty (which is exclusively used in my case). Whether it tastes good or not is up to you to decide. As far as my judgment is concerned, you can only expect me to say that ' I AM THE BEST '. Well on this note you may think that I'm too boastful or over-confident but that's just difference of opinion. My logic behind writing this is that personally I feel that each and every person on this earth is best in something or the other and is special in his or her own way. I'm no exception and therefore I say, " I'M THE BEST ". 


My purpose of being here is to present as well as share my views and opinions on whatever I feel I should write about. Criticism, appreciation, comments as well as compliments are most welcome. One sincere request to all my friends; if you have clicked the follow button then please do follow the blogs. I'm not writing here just for myself. In that case, it's better for me to maintain a diary. It'll also be vice versa, i.e., I'll also be following your blogs. After all that is why we all are here for, exchange of views and ideas to give a better overview for a topic.


So, hope the journey of writing and following starts off well and goes long. HAPPY BLOGGING..   :)

4 comments:

  1. wow..now this is our tuhi speaking straight from the heart..the words, the thoughts, the tone, the style..everything is so very TUHI...n dats da way it should be...no pretense..great intro...looking forward to really interesting work from u dear..gudluck n lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dats gud deal
    n trust me writing smething abt urself makes u talk to urself which helps u
    dis is rite frm my personal experience
    gr8 gud job!!!!

    ReplyDelete